Leaders in Surgical Care
Bath Community Hospital Surgery Department offers a wide variety of high-quality surgical procedures right here in our community. With less travel and more continuity of care and family support nearby, patients can make a speedy recovery and get back to enjoying life.
Surgical procedures offered at Bath Community Hospital include:
- Upper and lower endoscopy
- Skin and soft tissue/breast lesion removal
- Incision & Drainage
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic hernia, gallbladder, appendix, and other minimally invasive or open procedures
- Cataract Surgery with Laser and Lens Implant
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic procedures
Our surgical suite consists of one general operating room, one post-anesthesia care unit, and a pre-op area. It is staffed by personnel specifically trained in operating room procedures and care of the surgical patient.
Patients who experience a surgical procedure at Bath Community Hospital are attended by a skilled team of surgeons, anesthesiologists, scrub techs, and nurses. Together our conscientious and skilled surgical team works to provide exceptional care in a healing environment. Safety and comfort are a priority as we attend to each patient.
For more information on Bath Community Hospital Surgical services, call (540) 839-7183.