Expert Medical Care at Bath Community Hospital
Emergency, by definition, is a serious situation that requires immediate attention. Should you ever find yourself or a loved one in a situation that requires emergency medical care, Bath Community Hospital wants to help you be prepared.
In Emergency Services, our providers specialize in treating patients who require immediate care for both minor and major medical or surgical emergencies.
Our highly trained and experienced team of physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, paramedics, emergency medical technicians, and more offer high-quality and compassionate care when you need it most.
What you should bring when you come to the hospital emergency room:
- Insurance cards
- The name of your doctor
- A list of all medications and supplements you are currently taking and how much of each
- A list of any medicines to which you are allergic
- The name and phone number of any pharmacy used for your medications
- A driver’s license, state ID card, or passport
- Ingested poisons, Spiders, other toxins
What you should leave at home:
- Anything valuable