Updated 3/21/2022 Bath Community Hospital
- One Support Person per Patient upon approval of the Physician
Physician Office (2nd floor)
- One Support Person per Patient
- Parents may accompany a pediatric patient
- In general, visiting hours will be from 9 AM – 8 PM; however, exceptions may apply for unique
- Two Visitors per Patient will be allowed
- No Visitors for COVID positive and PUI
- Visitors must proceed directly to the Patient room and, upon leaving, exit with a hospital staff member.
- Visitors must stay in the Patient room unless instructed by
- If more than two visitors appear in a patient’s room, the unit personnel will promptly address to ensure only two visitors remain.
- If an outpatient surgery visitor has Covid-19 symptoms, surgery may be
- Visitors must wear their masks at all times.
- The hospital will supply a mask if one is not available or if the visitor’s mask fails to function correctly.
All visitation is dependent on visitors not having Covid-19 symptoms. | Visitors who are sick will not be permitted to enter the hospital. | Visitors must stay 6 feet from the patient when feasible.
Guidance For Clergy: When visiting more than one patient, the Clergy will be instructed to perform hand hygiene upon exiting one room and entering another. If Clergy plans to touch the patient for prayer, they must wear gloves for contact. Gloves are to be removed, and hand hygiene is performed before exiting. Exceptions may apply during end-of-life situations.
(More instructions may be provided to Clergy by Lucy Dunnagan, Director of Nursing, available at extension 7163.)