Bath Community Hospital is a patient-focused small hospital in rural Virginia which offers excellent working conditions, a team environment, and opportunities for professional development.
Helpful Hints When Applying For Employment with BCH
- You may pick up an application in the Human Resources Office or print out an application by clicking on the link below.
- Please complete the Application for Employment in its entirety including references and signing it.
- You may attach a resume to your completed application.
- Please be sure to include the position in which you are applying. You may apply for multiple positions as long as you include all position titles on your application.
- Completed Applications may be mailed, faxed, emailed or dropped off to the address below.
Attn: Human Resources
106 Park Dr.
PO Drawer Z
Hot Springs, VA 24445
For additional information or questions, call Cara Major, Director of Human Resources at 540-839-7092 or email: email@example.com.
Bath Community Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
ALS Provider – Full Time
About the job
The ALS Provider is responsible for the safe transportation of non-ambulatory patients to and from medical facilities. It is the responsibility of the ALS Provider to see that pick-ups and drop-offs are made in a proper, courteous and timely manner. The ALS Provider may be involved in all types of medical transportation. The manager of the Transportation Program will supervise the ALS Provider.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Current certification in Virginia as an EMT-Intermediate, Paramedic or CCEMT-P
• Current ACLS, PALS, CPR, and EVOC certification
• Clean driving record from DMV
• Minimum age 21
• Previous Critical Care Transport experience (preferred but not required, training will be provided)
Ultrasound Technologist – Full Time
About the job
This position will perform diagnostic and vascular ultrasound procedures as well as inpatient and outpatient exams.
Candidates must be ARRT or ARDMS certified.
On call not required for this position.