Dr. Scott Crosby has been appointed medical director of Bath Community Physicians Group.
A native of Virginia, Crosby received his medical doctorate from Eastern Virginia Medical School in 2001. Following residency training in family medicine at Carilion Clinic, Crosby joined the U.S. Air Force and began practicing as a family physician.
Read more from The Recorder.
- Bath Community Hospital Helps to Make COVID-19 Testing More Available
- Bath Community Hospital Offering Monoclonal Antibody COVID-19 Treatments
- Bath Community Hospital Supports Camp Mont Shenandoah
- Bath Community Hospital Opens New Ketamine Clinic
- BATH COMMUNITY HOSPITAL ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH UNITE US