Hot Springs, VA May 2021
LOVEVOLVE Mural to Debut at the Bath Community Rehab & Wellness Center June 5 and 6
The Bath County Arts Association has invited Richmond-based artist Sunny Stack Goode to paint her signature LOVEVOLVE message on the north-facing exterior wall at the Bath Community Rehab & Wellness Center on June 5. The public is invited to stop by to view the work and to enjoy complimentary coffee and snacks on Sunday, June 6 from 10 to noon.
LOVEVOLVE was founded on the belief that seeing the word LOVE can spark important conversations, promote wellbeing and community, and remind us of what matters most. The colorful LOVEVOLVE murals have been painted in multiple locations around Virginia, including Richmond, Roanoke and Lynchburg.
The Wellness Center mural is a collaboration of the Bath County Arts Association and Bath Community Hospital, with special thanks to the building’s owners Mike and Lisa Trimble.
About The Bath County Arts Association The Bath County Arts Association is a nonprofit organization committed to supporting The Arts for the benefit of all members of our local community now and in the future.
For more information, visit Bathcountyarts.org, BathHospital.org, and lovevolve.com.
- Bath Community Hospital Supports Camp Mont Shenandoah
- Bath Community Hospital Opens New Ketamine Clinic
- BATH COMMUNITY HOSPITAL ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH UNITE US
- Bath Community Hospital Conducting 2021 Community Health Needs Assessment
- Bath County Arts Association First Mural Project Brings Message of Wellbeing, Compassion, to the Community