• Alleghany County High School – 1977
• BS Electrical Engineering The Ohio State University – 1977-1983
• The Ohio State University College of Medicine – 1983-1985
• Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine – 1985-1987
• Fairview General Hospital, Cleveland, OH – Family Medicine Residency 1987-1990
Dr. Stall serves as the Medical Director for BCH’s Hospitalist program and the Rural Health Clinics. Prior to joining BCH, Dr. Stall was a primary care provider at Greenbrier Care Family Practice in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia. Also, Dr. Stall spent 24 years at Duke Primary Care, Butner-Creedmoor Family Medicine in North Carolina as a family practice provider and served as the Medical Director where she supervised 8 providers and 26 staff members.