At Bath Community Physicians Group, we treat our patients as if they were family. Our Board Certified Physicians Julie Monroe, DO, and Tamra Stall, MD and our Family Nurse Practitioners, Kim Rexrode, Pam Crance, Kim Moyers, Ann May and John Stapleton offer comprehensive healthcare service for the entire family.
- Primary and preventive health care services for people of all ages
- Comprehensive treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- CDL Physicals
- Education, screening, and prevention activities for a wide variety of health issues such as high blood pressure, diabetes, COPD, and heart problems
- Community-based health education and wellness promotion
- Assistance with accessing social services and other community services
- Referrals for specialized therapy including Cardiac, Pulmonary, Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Behavioral Health Therapy
At the very heart of Bath Community Physicians Group is staff that is dedicated to improving the lives of others in their communities.
With three convenient locations
106 Park Drive, Hot Springs, VA 24445 – 540-839-7197
322 W. Riverside Street, Covington, VA 24426 – 540-962-1122
432 Church Street, Millboro, VA 24460 – 540-997-1447
Your family’s health is our priority, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Bath Community Physicians Group complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Bath Community Physicians Group does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.