Hot Springs, VA — Bath Community Hospital kicked off a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) process and plans to have it completed by September. Eide Bailly, LLP, a certified public accounting and business advisory firm has been retained to guide us through the process.
Affordable Care Act (ACA) legislation requires all private, tax-exempt hospitals to complete this assessment every three years.
“The health needs assessment is crucial to best understand and meet the healthcare needs of the area,” said Lori Hicks, Director of Marketing and Communications at Bath Community Hospital. “We are calling on all community members to participate.”
The goal of this assessment is to understand the progress that has been made in addressing community health needs cited in the 2018 CHNA report and to collect new input on community health needs. To accomplish this work, a short online survey has been developed.
All community residents are encouraged to complete the 2021 CHNA online survey by Saturday, July 17, 2021. If you have any questions about the CHNA survey, please call 540-839-7179.
- Bath Community Hospital Supports Camp Mont Shenandoah
- Bath Community Hospital Opens New Ketamine Clinic
- BATH COMMUNITY HOSPITAL ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH UNITE US
- Bath Community Hospital Conducting 2021 Community Health Needs Assessment
- Bath County Arts Association First Mural Project Brings Message of Wellbeing, Compassion, to the Community