Bath Community Hospital welcomed this week its newly appointed CEO, Jeffrey Lingerfelt. He comes to BCH with over 25 years of experience as a health care leader.
“We partnered with a nationwide executive search firm that specializes in health care leadership positions to recruit a highly qualified CEO to help lead BCH through the coming years,” said Tim Pistell, chairman of the Board of Directors. “Jeff’s extensive knowledge of critical access hospital operations and rural health clinics will be among the many assets he brings to our facility.”
Read more from The Virginian Review.
- Bath Community Hospital Using New COVID-19 Testing Platform
- Bath Community Hospital Announces New General Surgeon | Dr. John Sedovy
- Bath Community Hospital 2021 Community Health Needs Assessment
- Bath Community Hospital Helps to Make COVID-19 Testing More Available
- Bath Community Hospital Offering Monoclonal Antibody COVID-19 Treatments