Dedicated to improving the lives of others in our community.
At Bath Community Physicians Group, we treat our patients as if they were family.
Our board-Certified physicians along with our Family Nurse Practitioners, offer comprehensive healthcare services for the entire family.
The clinics are available to perform complete medical histories; complete pre-employment, sports, and pre-surgical physical examinations; assessment of health status; routine laboratory and diagnostic tests; diagnosis and treatment for common acute and chronic health problems and medical conditions; and provide limited immunizations.
- Primary and preventive health care services for people of all ages
- Comprehensive treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- CDL Physicals
- Education, screening, and prevention activities for a wide variety of health issues such as high blood pressure, diabetes, COPD, and heart problems
- Community-based health education and wellness promotion
- Assistance with accessing social services and other community services
- Referrals for specialized therapy including Cardiac, Pulmonary, Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Behavioral Health Therapy
- General Surgery
At the very heart of Bath Community Physicians Group is a staff that is dedicated to improving the lives of others in their communities.
Bath Community Physicians Group complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Bath Community Physicians Group does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Four Convenient Locations
106 Park Drive
Hot Springs, VA 24445
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
322 W. Riverside Street
713 S. Monroe Ave
Covington, VA 24426
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
432 Church Street
Millboro, VA 24460
Hours of Operation: Tuesday, Thursday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.; closed from 1 p.m.-2 p.m. for lunch